TECH PROFESSIONAL & CODING INSTRUCTOR
Connectech Coding (Charity #997), is Bermuda’s first technology training center. At Connectech we offer various programs for all ages (Kids to Adults).
Our kid’s programs are for ages 7-18 where they learn to code in a fun, exhilarating way – by learning code to build animations and video games they love. Kids have a blast and can’t wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain tech skills including coding, math, logic, and problem-solving.
Our adult programs include full and part-time tech or coding bootcamps, up-skilling with MS 365, cyber security, FinTech, robotics and animation classes.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking fun and charismatic computer programming instructors, full-time and part-time. Our students will rely on your knowledge and guidance while learning the basics of coding through games, animation and robotics. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, classroom management skills, the ability to work with kids, an eagerness to learn, a positive attitude, and a dedication to helping kids develop coding and tech skills.
As a Connectech Instructor part of your time is spent teaching kids and the other part is spent developing, creating and working on various tech initiatives and solutions.
- Creating innovative ideas through mobile and web applications
- Representing Connectech Coding with a positive attitude for parents, teachers and students
- Maintaining order and structure in the classroom
- Assist with curriculum enhancements and office/classroom administrative duties.
- Developing strong relationships with our partners and communities
- Fluent in technology and computers
- Ability to learn and teach new concepts in tech
- Fun, outgoing persona with kids
- Time management and communication skills
- Reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license
- A Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (equivalent experience or certifications will be considered)
- Experience leading a group of children (10 or more)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- Cover letter or personal profile